viernes, mayo 05, 2006

this is to make a song

Its as a play, like a joke, a good joke. You always makes me been happy, specialy when you laught , but i can´t stand why sometime you looks sad?. I feel and see your art, better than me. What a beautiful fucking mind have you got! I pass the rest of my time thinking you, playing you, look all that you´ve done in me. When i do a song a think in all these about. It´s imagine that we invent sounds and histories too, like a imagine echoo witch its only listened to by us. Every word exist, i´ve wrote lots about you in my notebook, not all its empty always, sometimes, only sometimes its music for you JUNKIE GIRL now. Look my wall, look my eyes, look at me and say me who iam. I been lost in an underworld, thinking how to exit from these fucking and stinky world of the empty, nothing to say, nothing to do, nothing more that a picture with you and the life of everyday o mabye the routine. You changes me. Iam out playing for you, another way to tell you more.
Some words, some shits, some thinkings modest for you
by vocho